Our Painting Estimate Process: Step by Step
- Once you have the painting need and have decided to call our team, our staff will take your call and see when we are in your area next to come out for your complimentary painting consultation.
- From there our painting consultant will come to your home or business to meet you, learn more about your painting needs and expectations, then we will get our measurements and give you our professional options. We will then explain the next steps in our painting process.
- After this is completed, we will then send over your estimate from approval, and if you do move forward with the estimate, our consultant who you worked with will get your job start scheduled.
- Job Start – This is the morning of the first day of our team starting the project. We will reconfirm everything that is being completed, and also accept the half of the payment upfront.
What goes into our painting estimate cost in Denver?
- First are the measurements of the walls
- Next is the difficulty, for example, obstacles that we will need to work around.
- Are there any areas needing repaired first?
- Specific type of paint and color. There is a difference in quality by brand.
- How long will this project take?
We also include all prep work and materials in the overall painting estimate, along with our 10 year workmanship warranty, and the paint manufacture warranty.