Cabinet Painter in Denver serving the Denver Area
In need of a fresh, updated look for your kitchen or bathroom cabinets? Perhaps your entire home, or just one room needs to be revamped? We can help. You may have recently moved into a new build home, fallen in love with the structure, but are now eager to repaint the cabinets. Whatever the case, you’ve come to the right place to find cabinet painting ideas and to determine whether Performance Painting is the right team for your project. Our painting team is located across the Denver Metro area, serving all its surrounding counties. We carry an A+ BBB Rating, preferred Painter of Team Dave Logan, and look forward to serving you for your cabinet painting, staining, and installation needs.
Cabinet Painting Services Things to know about Cabinet Painting, Staining, and Installation in the Denver area:
- Cost: If you’re on a tight budget for remodeling your kitchen or bathroom, painting your cabinets can be a fantastic alternative. This can give your home a fresh look, especially in high-traffic areas. Factors that go into the cost include time, preparation, skilled labor, type of paint, the overhead of the company, size of cabinets, materials, and more.
- Boost your home’s value: With bathrooms and kitchens as significant selling points for homeowners, a well-executed painting job can potentially increase your property’s value.
- Time-consuming: Painting cabinets involves removing the old finish, sanding the cabinets, priming them, and then applying paint or stain. This process can be time-consuming due to the many edges and small spaces.
- DIY or professional service: While you could paint your cabinets on your own if you have basic carpentry skills, you need to consider the value of your time and the quality of the outcome. If you’re uncomfortable with precision work, hiring a professional cabinet painter like our Performance Painting team is best.
- Color considerations: Depending on your cabinets’ light or darkness, you may need to apply more coats, which could cost more and take longer.
What types of cabinets are there to paint in the Denver area?
- Kitchen Cabinets: These include beaded, shaker, flat panel, base, tall, and distressed kitchen cabinets.
- Bathroom Cabinets: Typically designed for storing towels, toiletries, and cleaning supplies and for aesthetic enhancement.
- Storage Cabinets: Depending on your storage needs, the style of your room, and your aesthetic, you might have different types of cabinets throughout your home.
- Display Cabinets: These are often found in kitchens and dining rooms, displaying art, memorabilia, books, china, glassware, or other decorative items.
- Garage Cabinets: Often subjected to dust and scratches over time due to storing hardware, supplies, and equipment.
How to choose between painting or staining your cabinets?
Beyond personal preference, here’s what we recommend when deciding to paint or stain your cabinets: If you have attractive wood grain, staining may be a good option, and if you have a smooth solid color, it may be best to paint over it. If your cabinets are made of materials other than wood, we recommend painting them. The choice of colors depends on how much of a statement you want to make and which colors will complement your home and the walls surrounding your cabinets. Painting is more durable than staining, which saves you money in the long run due to fewer touch-ups.
Cabinet Painting and Staining tips in the Denver area
- Ensure your painter removes the old finish, sands the cabinets, and primes them before painting or staining.
- Allow the paint to dry overnight for the best results.
- Consider hiring a professional: Professionals have the right tools, experience, and knowledge to give you a high-quality cabinet painting and staining job.
At Performance Painting, we are experts in cabinet painting, staining, and other home improvements services such as interior and exterior painting, remodeling, drywall repair, restoration, and more. We also offer services like popcorn ceiling removal, wallpaper adding or removal, and home repairs . If you are in the Denver area and need professional cabinet painting or staining services, don’t hesitate to contact Performance Painting. We can help you with your kitchen, bathroom, or other cabinets. We are dedicated to providing top-notch services to make your dream a reality.